Frequently Asked Questions - SmokeWave Grill
• Does the grill produce carbon monoxide?
The grill does not have a open flame to produce carbon monoxide and is as safe as a conventional electric kitchen stove/range.
• How does the Grill-Top BBQ grill work?
Simply start the grill and fan. Wait for the desired temperature and add your meat.
• How much power does it use?
Grill-Top BBQ Grill 1400 series use less than 1500 watts and works with a standard 110v wall outlet.
• How easy is it to clean after grilling?
The grill is really easy to clean. Simply take the removable porcelain coated grill grate and collection tray and wash in the sink. A wire grill brush works the best for the grill grate.
• Can I cook meat to different levels of wellness at the same time?
Yes! Everyone can have their meat just the way they like it. Simply open the grill to remove the food that has reached the desired cooking level, then close the grill to continue cooking the remaining food.
• Can I cook meat that has not been defrosted?
We recommend always defrosting meat before cooking to ensure the proper flavor and temperature.
• Do I need to let the machine pre-heat when grilling a second batch?
No. You simply add more meat to the grill and repeat the cooking process.
• Is the Grill-Top a healthier way to cook meat?
Yes, the Grill-Top grill grates allow the grease to flow off the food through the grill grates and into the collection tray without being absorbed into the food.
• How do I know if the Grill-Top BBQ Grill will really work?
We have been working very hard to ensure that we provide the best quality product. We have tested several prototypes and continue to add features and improvements as we get closer to fulfillment. We have been using the product ourselves with family. We fully back our product and are certain that it will work well beyond your expectation.
• Do I need to pay taxes on my order?
We are required by law to collect sales tax in states where our business is registered. We are registered in Pennsylvania.
• Will my online payment be secure?
We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be secure. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, the industry standard, to encrypt all of your personal information. Moreover, we have put in place all of the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures needed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect online.
• What if my product arrived damaged?
Please call our Customer Service Center at 724-871-7060. Our representatives would be happy to help replace any damaged items.
• I purchased my Grill-Top BBQ Grill from a store and not directly from this site. Who do I contact for customer service?
Grill-Top BBQ Grill customer service team would be delighted to assist you. Please visit the Grill-Top customer service page.